Are you currently looking for the pearl in Stardew Valley? It is quite a special object that is wanted by players, so it’s no surprise that many are looking for the best ways to find the Stardew Valley pearl.
Let’s dive deeper into what it is, how it can be used in the game, and what are the best locations to search for it!
Here’s what you need to know:
Table of Contents
What is the Stardew Valley Pearl?
The item itself is known in the game as a rare treasure from the sea. Sounds interesting, right? Well, many are looking for it not only for its fascinating description, but also due to the fact that the sell price is 2500 gold coins! That’s quite a good price for it if you ask us!
Also, as you will soon learn, there are many great ways to use the pearl that make it one of the most fascinating items in the game. Did you know that this is a universally loved item? Let’s talk about that.
How to use the pearl in Stardew Valley?
Below you will find the main uses for the Stardew pearl.
One of the most important things that you should know about this pearl is that all Stardew Valley characters love it! Meaning, you can improve your friendship with any character that is important to you by giving them the pearl as a gift (especially on their birthday).
Are you looking for the perfect item for a perfect wedding? Then that is when you will need to find a pearl!
It can be used to create a bridal veil with the help of tailoring. That can be a great addition for your marriage in Stardew Valley!
P.S. If you are looking for more style ideas, take a look at our Stardew Valley clothes guide!
Feel free to find the most suitable way to use the Stardew pearl because it’s not needed in any quests! You can also sell if for 2500 gold coins, that’s always an option!
How to find the pearl in Stardew Valley?
Now that you know all the good things about the item itself, you’re probably interested in different ways to actually locate this item.
According to the players, here are the best ways to locate the pearl in Stardew Valley:
- You will receive one pearl in Stardew Valley from Willy after you’re done filling in a Fish Pond with 10 Crabs.
- You have a 0.4% chance of finding it while fishing in the Submarine Ride at the Night Market Festival.
- There is also a 1.7-1.9% chance to get it from a Blobfish Fish Pond. However, only if it has a population of at least 9.
- Other than that, there is a 3.7% chance from an Artifact Trove.
- You can also forage pearls in The Mines after activating the Shrine of Challenge or during the Danger In The Deep quest.
- Another way to get a pearl is by clicking on the clam shells in the right sequence in the Mermaid Boat at the Night Market. If you want to make this process easier, you can get the right sequence from the Secret Note #15. Just keep in mind that only one Pearl can be obtained from the Mermaid Boat (that also means one per player in Multiplayer).
- You can get one pearl once you solve the Journal Scrap #6 on Ginger Island.
Pearl in the Night Market
Speaking of the Night Market, don’t forget that it is on the 15th-17th of Winter. You will have to go to the beach to participate in this event and try out its activities. That’s when and where you will have a chance of catching a pearl. Of course, that chance is not the most optimistic, but that’s better than nothing!
Either way, you can still enjoy the winter festivals in this game even if you don’t manage to find the Stardew Valley pearl (item code 767).
Which way suits you the best? Either of them can help you succeed in the Stardew pearl.
Learning More About Stardew Valley
Are you interested in other Stardew Valley guides? Take a look at some that will give you more information about valuable items and skills: