Aside from Chocolate Cakes, have you heard of the Pink Cake in Stardew Valley? It heals you quickly and even gives you a lot of gold! Here’s a quick guide to help you make them.
Celebrations usually call for wine and cake. But instead of using it on fancy occasions, why not make some profit with it? Having a Pink Cake in your inventory doesn’t just make a lovely gift. It’s also a lucrative way to earn gold in Stardew Valley.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to make this dessert and the benefits it’ll give you!
What is a Pink Cake?
It’s a cooked dish made in the kitchen of your upgraded farmhouse or cookout kit. But aside from preparing it yourself, you may also obtain it in:
- Krobus’ Shop every Saturday (50g to 500g).
- Feast of the Winter Star. Probable gift from your secret gift-giver.
- Stardrop Saloon’s Rotating Stock (960g).
- Letter from Mom (only applicable to male characters).
- Reward for accomplishing Chef’s Bundle in the Bulletin Board (3).
- Drop from Big Slimes (0.1%). It gives two if you have a Burglar’s Ring.
- Statue of Endless Fortune every Spring 10, 14, and Summer 4 (some villagers’ birthdays).
Consuming this dessert gives you loads of healing effects, but adding Qi Seasoning increases its benefits by 80%. Here’s a side-by-side comparison of this sweet course with and without the add-on:
|Healing Effects||With Seasoning||Without Seasoning|
Putting it on sale gives you 480g. But if you add the seasoning, your profit increases by 50%, turning its value into 720g.
You can make a shirt from it and red dyes for your pots.
Haley, Jas, Marnie, and Vincent find this cake a terrific gift. While other NPCs also appreciate receiving it, except for Harvey, Krobus, Leah, Willy, and Leo.
Not used in any quests.
Not used in any bundles.