Looking for the best Stardew Valley Community Center mod? If you have already finished the Community Center and miss the good ol’ days, this article lists 17 best Stardew Valley Community Center mods for you!
Located in Pelican Town in the North of Pierre’s General Store, Community Center is an interactive place that requires the player to complete all the bundles in order to restore it. Completing these bundles is quite a fun way to immerse yourself into the whole experience.
From collecting all items to finishing all the recipes, you will have hours’ worth of content to enjoy. However, once you have finished these bundles and restored the Community Center, there won’t be any fun things left for you to do there. And that’s where mods come in.
Let’s take a look at the best Stardew Valley Community Center mods to expand on the Community Center experience and make it more fun and immersive for you.
The Most Fascinating Stardew Valley Community Center Mod — 17 Mods to Choose from
17. community center music replace
This is a music mod for Community Center that replaces the vanilla Community Center music and the Junimo music. So if you do not like the vanilla music that plays when you are in the Community Center, you can replace it using this mod.
16. Another Harder Community Center Mod
This is a Community Center mod that aims to make your Community Center experience more challenging by making it harder to finish it. It overhauls the entire Community Center, except for the Bulletin Board, to make things more hard for you.
To install the mod, first backup all of the seven “Bundle” files in the Data folder of the game. Once done, extract the downloaded mod folder and place it in the main Stardew Valley folder which has the executable.
15. Community Center Bundles rechanged to NPC Favorite gifts
This Community Center mod lets ever giftable NPC have their own bundle. Every Community Center bundle will now be the favorite gift of one or two NPCs. This mod only changes the Craft room rewards and keeps the Vault bundle prices the same.
Here are new bundle rewards overhauled by this mod:
- Shane — 5 Ran Totem
- Wizard – 5 Red cabbage seeds
- Alex — 5 Warp Totem: Farm
- Dwarf – 5 Garlic seeds
- Sandy – 5 Architoke seeds
- Caroline and Pierre – 5 Warp Totem: Desert
To install the mod, first create a backup of the Bundles.xnb file and then replace it by extracting the downloaded mod file in the Data folder of the game.
14. Vegan Community Center Bundles
This is a vegan-friendly mod that replaces all the Community Center bundles that involve animals with vegan options. The mod has been balanced to keep it as lore-friendly as possible.
What’s more, you won’t need to level up your combat skills for any recipes. And since no animal-cruelty ingredients are allowed, you won’t need any oysters, snails, fish, or other animal-sourced ingredients anymore.
Here is what’s changed:
- The Animal Bundle has been changed to Cleaning Bundle.
- The reward for Fall Crops Bundle is a Seed Maker now.
- The Adventurer’s Bundle has been changed to Explorer’s Bundle.
- The River Fish Bundle has been changed to Snacks Bundle.
- The Fodder Bundle has been changed to ScytheBundle.
- The Ocean Fish Bundle has been changed to Flowers Bundle.
- The Night FIsh Bundle has been changed to Underrated Bundle.
- The Crab Pot Bundle has been changed to Dessert Bundle.
- The Specialty Bundle has been changed to Sparkly Bundle.
- The Lake Fish Bundle has been changed to Beverages Bundle.
- The reward for the 2,500g Vault Bundle has been changed to Vegetable Medley.
So if you are a vegan, you NEED this mod now!
13. Blue Community Center
This is a recolor mod for the Community Center building that replaces the Community Center with a blue building. It replaces the winter_town.xnb, summer_town.xnb, spring_town.xnb, and fall_town.xnb files in the game to add a new Community Centre building. It also comes with a PNG file for this recolor.
12. MissCoriel’s Supplement Pack 3 Community Center
This is yet another music mod for the Community Center that adds three handcrafted songs to break the cold silence in the Community Center Ruins. It adds the songs from the SNES era for the tombs and Ruins.
11. Community Center Bundle Item Identifying Mod
This is a simple mod that makes tracking items that go toe the Community Center Bundles easier by tagging them with a “(B)”. So it’s easier to keep track of those items now. No need to keep checking them constantly now.
10. Challenging Community Center Bundles Advanced Edition
A Community Center bundle overhaul for players wanting a true challenge.
An edit of the mod Challenging Community Center Bundles, featuring tweaks, various items removed and added, and general increased item requirements. To install and play, copy the main folder (“ChallengingCommunityCenterBundles”) and the content pack included here to your Mods folder, and keep the CCCB config set to Vanilla (the default). None of the content packs from the main CCCB page are needed.
There are two difficulty settings for CCCB Advanced: Easy or Hard. Hard requires you to collect every possible item to complete the bundle, while easy will allow you to keep one or two item stacks unfilled.
CCCB Advanced is based off of the Vanilla content pack from CCCB, and is in general fairly similar. Number of required items has generally been increased, for example from 20 to 40. The Artisan Products bundle now requires twice as many items, but the Animal Products bundle now accepts any item quality, not just Gold. The ??? Bundle now requires Iridium quality aged goods, and some items have been shuffled around. For a full list of all required items, visit the Docs tab, or the Articles tab for a list of differences with the CCCB Vanilla bundle.
9. Willy Sells All Community Center Fishes
As its name suggests, this mod lets you purchase all the new fish you need for the Community Center from Willy’s shop. So if you are someone who doesn’t like to fish in the game, this mod will give you all the fish you need to finish the Community Center bundles.
This mod requires Shop Tile Framework to work.
8. Very Hard version of Community Center Bundles for 1 year challenge
This one is an extremely challenging version of Community Center Bundles with a one-year challenge that makes it really hard for you to finish the Community Center. So if you are looking for a real challenge in Stardew Valley, get your hands on this mod now.
First, create a backup of the Bundles.xnb file and then replace it with the downloaded mod file in the Data folder of the game.
7. Community Center Bundle Overhaul – Content Patcher
As its name suggests, this is the Content Patcher version of the Community Center Bundle Overhaul mod that overhauls the Community Center Bundles, its rewards, items, and also the collections. If you find the rewards in the vanilla bundles to be dull, this is a perfect overhaul for you.
It makes it easier for you to switch between different bundles without having to restart the game every single time. What’s more, this version also keeps its configurations for each save game, meaning that you can work with multiple bundles per savegame.
The bundles added by this mod include:
- V0.2: A more challenging version of the CC bundles.
- V0.2a: This version adds a Quality Fish bundle 5. Gold Quality of each of the Expert fish to replace the Legendary Fish bundle.
- V0.2b: This version adds a Quality Fish bundle. 5 Gold Quality of each of the 12 hardest fish to catch (including Specialty Fish) to replace the Legendary Fish.
- V0.2c: This version adds the Legendary Fish bundle with 30 Crab pots to replace the 5 treasure chests reward.
This mod lets you make deposits to the Community Center from anywhere. You don’t need to visit the Community Center anymore to deposit items. You can do so through your inventory. How convenient, right?
However, beware of opening the menu as it may take you to the Community Center. For instance, opening the menu in the mines will warp you to the level you were on, but it will reset. But you can turn this off in the config.
5. Community Center Bundle Overhauls
As its name suggests, this mod overhauls the Community Center Bundles, its rewards, items, and also the collections. If you find the rewards in the vanilla bundles to be dull, this is a perfect overhaul for you.
You will need to replace the Bundles.xnb file in the game’s Data folder with the downloaded mod file.
4. Community Center Icons Redone
As you can tell from its name, this mod replaces the bundle icons of Community Center with all new game art. The vanilla Community Center bundle icons are too boring, imo. This mod aims to change that by replacing them with cooler items.
The following icons have been changed:
- Animal Bundle
- Artisan Bundle
- Foraging (spring, summer, fall, winter, exotic)
- Blacksmith’s Bundle
- Crops (spring, summer, fall, quality)
- Geologist’s Bundle
- Adventurer’s Bundle
- Vault (2,500, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000)
- Fishing (crab pot, lake, river, ocean, night, specialty)
3. Community Center Reimagined
As you can tell from its name, this mod overhauls the Stardew Valley Community Center. If you are already done with the Community Center and are bored now, this mod will give actual purpose to the Community Center now.
The mod basically adds more features to the Community Center, adds more fish to the tank, shifts the kids’ lessons into the school room (previously Crafts room) and lets you have custom teachers. It also changes the schedule of the Center on rainy days so that selected people can visit to socialize.
Some more features include new events, unique locational dialogue, a radio with your own soundtrack, and a Community Noticeboard with new notices..
Here is the new schedule of NPCs visiting the Community Center:
- Rainy Day Schedule:
- Willy (Saturdays)
- Elliott, Haley, Leah (randomized)
- Jas, Vincent, (Mondays only, randomized)
- Clint (Fridays only)
- Sam, Penny (randomized)
- Emily, Elliott, Leah (randomized)
- Sebastian, Abigail, Sam (randomized)
- Maru, Penny (weekends)
- Evelyn, Caroline, Jodi, (randomized)
- Harvey, Shane, Jas, Robin (evenings, note that Robin will leave her home at 3pm that day)(randomized)
- Marnie (Mondays only, randomized)
2. Cooking Class:
- Penny (Thu)
- Gus (Thu)
3. School Schedule:
- Jas, Vincent (Tue, Weds, Fri)
- Penny (Tue, Wed, Fri)
4. Custom NPCs that will visit:
- Jasper (Weds, Thu)
- Riley (randomized)
- Beatrice (once a month she comes to read a story to the children)
- Eloise (Tue, Weds, Fri)
- Isla (randomized)
- Juliet (regularly)
- Jade (randomized)
- Mr Ginger (randomized)
- Denver, Cecilia, Juliet, Mike (randomized)
5. Characters whose schedule remains unchanged:
2. Challenging Community Center Bundles
This is a Community Center bundle overhaul mod that aims to makes your Stardew Experience more challenging, without making it frustrating. Fulfilling the Community Center bundles will be much more challenging now and come with much more variety.
By challenging, I mean testing your luck in the mines, purchasing and saving items for cooking recipes, or using more artisan machines. It comes with different variants of bundles for remixed versions and even offers special rewards for fulfilling these bundles.
So go ahead and get your hands on this mod that makes your Community Center experience more interesting.
1. Community Center Helper
Are you tired of googling how to find items for Community Center bundles? Community Center Helper is one of the best Stardew Valley mods that adds in-game hints about where you can find the items for the Center when you place your cursor over these items in the bundle menu.
These item suggestions are according to your in-game progress. For instance, if a certain item needs an unlearned cooking recipe, these suggestions will tell you how to acquire it. Otherwise, they will just tell you the ingredients. This way, you will know when you need to meet certain requirements before obtaining the item.
This mod requires SMAPI to work. Once you have installed the mod, extract the CommunityCenterHelper folder in the Mods folder of your game and then launch the game using SMAPI.
So that’s all, folks! This list sums up the best Nexus mods for the Community Center in Stardew Valley. If you feel like the vanilla Community Center experience is a little dull, or if you have already finished all the bundles, these mods will offer an all-new Community Center experience and also offer a unique gameplay.
So check these mods out and let us know which one’s your favorite Stardew Valley Community mod.