See live info about whatever’s under your cursor when you press F1. Learn a villager’s favourite gifts, when a crop will be ready to harvest, how long a fence will last, why your farm animals are unhappy, and more (see showcase). Works on things in the world, your inventory, the calendar, game menus, shops, and more.
For non-English players, translations are included in the base mod. Contributions are welcome!
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Unzip the mod folder into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
Just press F1 to view info about something under your cursor, or press left shift + F1 to search. (You can change to a different button. On laptops you may need to press FN and F1 together.)
If there’s no cursor (e.g. when playing with a controller or on mobile), the most relevant subject is shown instead. That may be something in front of the player, the player on the skills menu, the NPC on their profile page, etc.
- Compatible with…
- Stardew Valley 1.5.5 or later;
- Linux, macOS, and Windows;
- single-player and multiplayer (even if other players don’t have it).
- Mod conflicts:
- Custom Ore Nodes: both mods will work fine, but you can’t look up custom ore nodes yet.
Other useful mods that complement Lookup Anything: